Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The photographer that took this photo is Atiba Jefferson, the link to his website is: http://www.atibaphoto.com/
I chose this artist because he's mainly why I started taking action pictures. He has alot of meaning behind all of his photos; if you go and watch his videos on youtube you'd be amazed. He's one of the best action photographers in the game. He interests me because he has meaning behind all of his photos, and he is very known in the skateboarding community as well as bmx-ing and snowboarding. His artwork inspires me to think outside of the box when I take photos. Theres a video on youtube that explains how Atiba thought outside of the box for this photo attached, and it ended up being one of his favorite pieces still to date. I would use him as an example to how i try and take my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment